The learning for life by PBL projects, aims to promote new education methodology, such as Problem Based Learning (PBL) and Multiple Intelligences (MI).
And also developing skills required in the present and future society. The core subjects of the projects will be Maths, Science and Literacy.
Develop 12 didactical units for all types of students / all types of intelligences.
The main target groups of the project are:
- Secondary Education Students
- Secondary Education Teachers
- Analysis of the National Curriculum requirements and decision about skills and targets to be covered by each Learner Tasks.
- Design and development of the Teaching Package.
- Dissemination activities of the project.
- Creating an educational product based on National Curriculum requirements. 12 di- dactical units based on PBL and MI theory with a training material for teachers in order to be able to use the units.
- Students will improve their academic skills and results in the core subjects.
- Teachers will improve their skills in leading team and in assessing degree of improvement that students have experienced.
- The final product, will be released to all associated centres but at the same time.